Saturday, December 05, 2009

☐ It's †iMe.

TO SAY GOODBYE



Is it Christmas yet- cause it sure feels like last year. I still want the same things. Hell, I'm even still wearing the same clothes! Am I the only one not ready again in exchange of presents & holiday cards, or is this the feeling of lazy? This is the one true holiday that I used to love getting made up for, and now it's beginning to sound like a broken record. They say 'time flies when you're having fun'. My time flew alreight, but what fuN is there in that? Whatever the symptoms are- I wish you bOys+girLs a ROCKIN' Christmas, and I look very forward to waking up in 2010! Now, go remember this year like it was last year, cos next year it's gonna be the same all over again. Don't make me repeat another year.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡hOt!

1:40 PM  
Blogger K▲LIGUL▲ en Kandor said...

Happy Christmas, Celia!!...and don´t forget u change the calendar to don´t have the same year...

kisses.

2:45 PM  
Blogger wbcity said...

Damn. Killer overhead! O_O

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

It's time to KICK ASS!
Merry Christmas, ©! Another year of this? I can work with that! ;)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Ingrid dos Santos said...

Hey Celia! im loving the new layout and banner! Awesome stuff:) have a good xmas then, I feel kinda like you, its just too soon... Im not ready for it! Ingrid x

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Stephen said...

Great blog & Beautiful illustrations!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Chris Graf said...

love the new banner, and great post. shit, you got mad skills!!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Vojtech Stransky said...

Your stuff is sick!love your style!!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Faboun'e said...

Nice Work
J'adore ;)
Best Wishes .. et tout le reste ...
See ya
Fab'

2:44 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

F! awesome!!!!!

3:17 AM  
Blogger Guerrinha said...

Hello, Celia. And Happy 2010. I am running an illustration blog called InLustra and as you´re one of my favourites, I posted some of your work there with links to your website and blog. Hope you don´t mind and enjoy the free publicity, but if you do mind, please let me know and I´ll remove the post. Thank you for the inspiration. Always.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Perrotta said...

YOU'RE GREAT!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home