Sunday, April 12, 2009

☐ Wish List

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...






Yeah Yeah... This has been a 'sick-sad-world' as of late. But, according to Julie Andrews-> Why focus on 'unhappy'? But To> "♪ Simply Remember My Favorite Things... And Then I Don't feeeeeeel... SO Bad..."! ♫
I've recently visited some other people's blogs and noticed they post their "wish list". As if. Firstly, Who cares, right? & 2nd, does anyone ACtUALLY get them these things? Well, whatever that list & wish may be - and WHO may "GET IT FOR THEM"; remains a mystery. But I figure, 'Hey, if it works for them, it may work for Me!' - but I ain't holding my breath (because I'm not dreaming of a Prince On White Pony -pfft. Sorry girls, don't mean to burst your bubble gum). Aside from that, here is some really sweet designs I've been in possession over for some time. I'd thought it be fun to post this as "random thoughts". And whoever gifts Me with any of these possessions?–Ooh, Honey! ;)

from the collective works of Tobias Wong & one of the many helmets from the Vader Gallery – w00t! ;)

11 Comments:

Blogger K▲LIGUL▲ R.I.P. en Kandor said...

Great things ©, but we, the zombies don´t need nothing

8:16 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

I can sure use the MONEY PAD! Funny inquiries ;-D I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Josf said...

I got to work on crafting my own bible gun for you this morning. It seemed like a good way to pass a slow sunday morning... unfortunately, the rest of the congregation didn't see it that way.

plz send bail money!

4:11 AM  
Blogger © said...

Oooh....
sexy comes in many forms., there's just too much in this one! – bail money already sent! let's go get icecream now. where should we meet?

©

3:00 AM  
Blogger Edu Berganzo said...

Actually the art is corrupted for artist like u, Mrs. Calle. Where´s the ideal of a free spirit of materialism????

I hope a change of ur ideas.

Sincerally

3:31 PM  
Blogger © said...

Edu: u serious with your comment?
oh, c'mon... it was supposed to be funny!

i may be "an artist", but i don't hold on to a "definition" (in order to define myself in where I stand or what I believe), i'm well aware there's the human side of treachery, as my work also being part of an influence from society. i don't just sit in a sandbox & wait for the ocean to wash away my sand castle either.
have a sense of humor.... lighten up... (it's also an expression of true art y'know?)....

"Art comes in all forms" - not just a painting... (whether it's in fashion, music, politics, poetry...) materialistic or not -
i don't barricade myself from appreciating what is truly beautiful (or meaningful) to Me. :)

free spirit... yes, I love many things.
owning them is just a matter of financial status & availability. You can argue all you want, but no one denies wealth within their reach.
and if i don't have it, I'm not going to paint my toenails red & go gold digging either! ;)

much respect,
©

7:20 PM  
Blogger wbcity said...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...
"I'm not going to paint my toenails red & go gold digging either!"
...


– LOL!

4:36 PM  
OpenID daverapoza said...

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

SOSOSOSO Awesome! I was wonderin if we could be bbfl :O? So great, love your blog! Bookmarked!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home