Saturday, May 03, 2008

Brown.Paper.Packages.Tied.Up.With.Strings…

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:





HOW HAWT IS THIS? [–thanX JOSF!] =]
As if the wealth couldn't make us feel any more less about ourselves. They just had to add these "designer" gas masks to their closet to save their face. ;) But you gotta love these. Altho, had I the luxury to, I wouldn't want one anyway (thatz right, i'd design my own) HA! Eat That, Paris!
[thanks for the Meds. I feel BETTER, already].
designerGASMASKS by Diddo Velema

11 Comments:

Blogger wbcity said...

These are cool, but I would LOVE to own a ©ELIA gas mask! ;-)

1:57 AM  
Anonymous JOSF said...

Ha, you sure searched out the background on those quickly! & i didn't even give you much to go on.

glad you liked_ X

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Pete said...

VERY COOL INDEED!

3:33 AM  
Blogger Faboun'e said...

Yeah !! So class ...!! You're the onlyone who can made it ....!!!!!

1:35 AM  
Blogger K▲LIGUL▲ en Kandor said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Lovelace said...

well it's all right now. in fact it's a gas.

7:53 PM  
Blogger © said...

aw... thanks for the Lovin', bOys!

> K▲LIGUL▲ en Kandor: Really, WTF is going on? I don't understand why your comments get deleted so quickly either. =/ it's making my panel look all crappy now.

... Oh, and...have your husband get me one of these masks! Pretty-pLease? ;)


MUCH THANKS FOR THE VISITS, EVERYONE! ....always,

©

7:09 PM  
Blogger K▲LIGUL▲ en Kandor said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Aleta said...

hi celia! i just got to your site and the blog, you have awsome work! congratulations! regards from an argentinian artist.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Kevin said...

Awesome masks! Thanks for posting them. Hope to see more of your work soon!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

Very funny. I'll take all three! I wanna look good when the raids began.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home